3 Reasons Why You Need to Know Your Business Model Numbers Well Enough You Can Write Them Out on the Back of An Envelope.
- Motivate Your Team. Better pay and benefits come from better financial performance.
- Make solid decisions. Staffing, advertising, training, capital equipment.
- Improve overall performance. You can’t manage what you can’t measure.
Are You Wearing Too Many Hats and Constantly Putting Out Fires?
If so, you’re not alone. Getting a business from off the ground to where you’re running it instead of it running you is tough – and the knowledge and skills to do so have been hard to come by.Upgrade - Know Your Numbers BUNDLE
Breakeven Analysis Tool
I’ve been using the breakeven analysis tool for 20 years to show business owners their dynamic numbers. If it doesn’t blow your mind, we’ll refund your money and call it done.
With this tool you’ll be able to:
- Quickly see the surprising impact of as little as 10% increase in sales.
- Start thinking of profit as your first line of expense instead of “leftovers.”
- Make more solid decisions about capital improvements, advertising, staffing.
Working with literally hundreds of business owners over the last 20 years, I’ve found a surprising truth. Business owners don’t know what is their biggest cash sucking problem. The reason why is because they don’t know their numbers. We can fix that.
We have a very simple and low risk way for you to get started.
In addition to your Business Model Template, there are two other tools anyone can complete that will immediately improve your understanding of your numbers.
We’re offering those two tools for $97 along with a 30 minute bonus call with Jim Adams.